Sell property via increasing bidding (closed bid form)
For this kind of strategy we will use the closed bid form as published online next to the property on the detail page, in order to increase the price to the maximum price. It is an interesting tool to increase the price to the highest price in a short time. We obviously also will organise viewing days before people do their bids. The selling agent will discuss every bid with you. The bids can be done from the starting price as published on our website. Every time when an offer has been made by a potential buyer, this price will be visible on our website along with the lot. It is transparant for bidders. They know by our system with which amount they will need to increase their last offer to make a chance. Also every next bid needs to be higher with at least a minimum bid step which we present (f.e. €2500 / €5000 / €7500).
We will also organise viewing days. Bidders are obliged to see the property before bidding.
One of our selling agents will be happy to come by and give you advice with this kind of strategy, making a valuation report and answer any questions. Contact one of our Bieden & Wonen locations here. Also on this appointment we will discuss our rate with you.
What do we do?
Home registration & valuation
- Home acquisition by sales broker
- Valuation and pricing advice
- Surface and other measurements
- 2D and 3D floor plans
- Photos by professional photographer
Legal & aftercare
- Drawing up property info questionnaire
- Check cadastral classification
- Drawing up list of moveable property
- Drawing up purchase agreement
- Counsel and aftercare at notary
Marketing & home presentation
- Publication on Funda (optionally also on Jaap.nl, Pararius.nl, Funda Europa, FundainBusiness.nl, Huislijn.nl and more)
- Online bidding platform on Bieden & Wonen
- “For Sale” sign and stickers
- Layout of ad text
- Guidance viewings & open house
Bids & negotiations
- Unique transparent online bidding platform
- Notifications with each new bid
- Follow bids live 24/7
- Negotiation after all bidding rounds
- Under notarial supervision