Who are we?
Bidding & Living works nationwide. Currently with 3 other franchise locations and 800 locations throughout the Netherlands! Hundreds of homes are sold annually throughout the entire country. Do you also want to bring people together and mediate between seller and buyer? And do you want to do this in the most modern way with a transparent online bidding platform? We offer you our franchise formula.
We are looking for entrepreneurs who have the sales competencies that are required to franchise the concept in areas where we do not yet have a franchisee. We currently work in Roermond, Tilburg, Mijdrecht and Amsterdam. However, there are still possibilities in and/or around Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
- A transparent bidding platform to distinguish yourself from other brokers
- Periodic training (1:1, but also with the team)
- An education/training of 6 months (at the head office)
- Your own B&W location (exclusivity) after 6 months
- A unique transparent bidding platform: www.biedenenwonen.nl
- Your own CRM system (RealWorks)
- Your own home offer and submission page (RealWorks)
- Your own Funda Desk property submission link from your CRM system
- An enterprising but also very pleasant Bieden & Wonen team
- Online marketing support
- Legal support
- Insurance for your entity (EGM and other corporate insurance policies)
Requirements to become a franchisee
- Education Brokerage / background in real estate
- Affinity with real estate
- Administrative skillsGood at telephone sales
- Being good at acquisition is an advantage!
How can you become a franchisee?
- You need a Chamber of Commerce number and a VAT number
- You must have a background in real estate / follow brokerage studiesYou must be ambitious and entrepreneurial
Please note that we do not accept all candidates as new franchise entrepreneurs. Tell us about your work experience and send us your motivation letter by e-mail. You can reach Caspar at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will invite you if you make the selections. For questions please reach Caspar Phijffer at 06 38 20 97 60.